Search This Blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 5, 2009

GARDEN CAFE, ONE UTAMA



I was a fan of Voir apparels since I came to
Kuala Lumpur to study. Now Voir even have
a
unique cafe called "Garden Cafe". I like its
garden's ambience....cosy!



It is located at Lower Ground Floor, just besides
Reebok outlet.



A beautiful Garden Arch greets you at the entrance!



A grand piano at the main entrance.



Part of the interior..I like it!


I ordered one of the set lunch. It comes with Ice
Lemon tea and Soup of the Day!



I ordered Paprika Chicken set with Rice.
Reasonably price :) RM12.90 - 14.90 Nett
depends on what you order (if I am not mistaken)




6 comments:

Merryn said...

reasonable price, write ler how much. then i can go try too! hahaha..

iriene said...

Dear Merryn,

Hahaha, can't remember! I think it was RM12.90 - RM14.90 nett per set!
depends on what you order. Cheers!

greenmon said...

is the food nice?

iriene said...

Dear greenmon,

very normal...but I would say, for the price...it is okay! I and my son
enjoyed the soup!

little prince's mummy said...

Nice deco!

IMCurtain said...

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free!

(Click on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to do it)

Join now: Malaysian Blogger [Blogger's Meeting Point]

Malaysia Boleh!