Search This Blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HTC ARIA - REVIEW (PART II)



Yippee... at last I bought the SD card for my new beauty (HTC-Aria).
It cost me RM80.00 for 2GB memory card. Now I can use the camera
features and games too.
The SD card have a 5-year warranty ..

As you can see the interior of this HTC Aria is quite special.
It is yellow in color - in harmony with DIGI cheerful character!



Immediately I walked down to 1Utama - Oval and snap some photos
with HTC Aria's 5 megapixels camera feature. I am really
satisfied with
the result. You can see the define color and super
clear picture.
Look at the drum - the clear, sharp and rich color!


It would be better if the camera has a built-in flash to enhance night shot.



To zoom in or zoom out, all you need to do is just use your finger to
slide the screen of the HTC Aria up or down. It is that simple!




I also managed to video the drumming performance. Will try to post it later.

For Games & other Apps , we can download from the Android market.

Such as :


AND MUCH MUCH MORE IN MY NEXT POST! :)
SO, STAY TUNED @ http://www.multiply-88.blogspot.com/









3 comments:

Jemsen said...

very hi tech...
Hope my mum will buy it for me :)

JamesKYTan said...

It is quite interesting!
However, I heard Maxis & Digi is
is launching the iPhone 4 in Malaysia. Wow, it is really hard to keep up with today's tech.

Lee said...

Hi Iriene, great shots, and love your HTC-Aria....looks fantastic.
Those drums look great, bet they make very loud sounds too.
You have fun and keep well, Lee.