Search This Blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 2, 2013

KURIYA JAPANESE RESTAURANT

Feel like having a Japanese fine dining? There is an interesting place that I discovered recently in Bangsar Shopping Centre.





Australia Wagyu Aburi Yaki, exceptionally delicious!

  My first taste of wagyu beef ...my verdict? Heavenly :)

Dipped in the sauce which enhance the flavour of wagyu beef.
     Tori Karaage, my son's favorite!
     Salmon Teriyaki, an all time favorite and healthy too :)

The address and contact number to this wonderful restaurant is :-

Kuriya Japanese Restaurant
T2, 3rd Floor, Bangsar Shopping Centre
285 Jalan Ma'arof, Taman Bukit Bandaraya
59000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 03-2093 9242              Fax : 03-2093 9261

email : kuriya_kl@res.com.my
Website : www.res.com.sg

2 comments:

The Special One said...

The way you describe it makes my mouth waters. I think I will discuss with my wife to pay a visit to the restaurant.

Iriene said...

Sure, you should bring your family there. I believe they will enjoy the food and the ambiance :)